- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
09. Do I have to prove that abuse occurred?
Subject:Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse
No. You are asking DHS or law enforcement to make an assessment of the situation, and you must report any time you have “reasonable cause” to believe a child was abused. If you have questions about whether or not to report, please call the local DHS office or the OSU Office of Human Resources.