- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
11. As a mandatory reporter, do my reporting obligations under the law end when I am not working or I am not “on-the-job”?
Subject:Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse
As an employee of an Oregon higher education, you are designated by the law as a mandatory reporter. Your obligations as a mandatory reporter are specific to you as an individual, not a time period, location, or role/duty. As a mandatory reporter, your obligations continue 24/7 no matter where you are.