- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
15. Can I take intermittent or reduced hour leave for a serious health condition?
Subject:Family Medical Leave
Yes. If your health care provider states you need to work an intermittent or reduced -hour schedule for a serious health condition, you can reduce your hours or use leave intermittently. Your health care provider must indicate a schedule of time off for visits or treatments or the likely duration and frequency of episodes of incapacity.