- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
What does it mean if I receive an error message that I have not met the minimum qualifications or eligibility requirements for a position?
Subject:Employment Profile Technical Support
If information you submit indicates that you have not met the minimum qualifications of the position you are applying for, you will receive a message encouraging you to apply for positions more consistent with your qualifications. You will also receive a message if you attempt to apply for an “internal” recruitment position and you are not a current employee eligible to apply for the position.