- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Is there a different application process for staff positions and faculty positions?
Subject:Creating an Employment Profile
There are two different employment profile formats. If you are applying for a classified staff position, or have been offered a temporary staff position through a non-competitive recruitment process, you will be asked to complete the “Employment Profile with Education/Employment History”. If you are applying for a faculty position, or have been offered an academic wage position through a non-competitive recruitment process, you will be asked to complete an “Employment Profile” and attach your required documents, such as a resume, vita or cover letter. This latter format is commonly referred to as a “short” profile. The system will redirect you if you mistakenly submit the wrong employment profile to a posting.