- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
How can I check the status of my application?
Subject:Creating an Employment Profile
Using the online employment site, you can login using your user name and password. Looking at the left side menu bar, click on “Application Status”. You will see one of two status notes next to each position for which you applied:
In Process – position is still open and based on your skills/qualifications, you may or may not be contacted for an interview.
Position Filled – you are not being hired for the position.