- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Can I start my new position before the Criminal History Check results have been reported?
Subject:Criminal History Check
No. Satisfactory completion of a Criminal History Check is considered a minimum qualification for a critical or security-sensitive position. The appointment of an applicant, current employee, or volunteer to a position designated as critical or security-sensitive is contingent on the university’s determination of fitness based on the Criminal History Check. No applicant for a critical or security-sensitive position will begin employment or service until the Criminal History Check process has been completed and a satisfactory determination of fitness to hold the position has been made.