- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Are OSU employees, volunteers, interns, student workers, etc. required to self-report convictions?
Subject:Criminal History Check
All University employees and volunteers whose position descriptions are designated as critical or security-sensitive are required to notify the Assistant Vice President or the Associate Director of the Office of Human Resources if they are convicted of a crime as identified in OAR 576-055-0060 while serving in these positions.