- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Who receives Criminal History Check results?
Subject:Criminal History Check
The business center contact and the supervisor listed on the posting receive results from the Office of Human Resources. Notification will either state that the Criminal History Check results are satisfactory, or will state that the applicant does not meet the minimum qualifications. Before making an adverse fitness determination, an applicant will be provided notice by the university either by electronic or certified mail to the address provided by the applicant. The notice will include a copy of the applicant’s criminal history report and a summary of his/her rights under the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act.