- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
08. How long does the Criminal History Check process take?
Subject:Motor Vehicle History Check
Non-fingerprint-based Criminal History Checks are typically processed within 24 hours of the receipt of the authorization form. Fingerprint-based Criminal History Checks are usually processed within 24 hours - IF the applicant has digital prints taken on campus at the Department of Public Safety. If the applicant submits hard copy fingerprints (non-digital), it will generally take 14 days from when the prints are submitted to and received by the State of Oregon ID Bureau. However, if the person being checked has a criminal history, it will take longer to analyze the results.