- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
02. How do I know if a position requires a Criminal History Check?
Subject:Motor Vehicle History Check
All positions requiring a Criminal History Check will contain a notification statement within the posting or position description designating the position as critical or security-sensitive. Position descriptions are subject to change and can become critical or security-sensitive based on emerging laws, rule regulation, ordinance, written advisory legal opinion, condition of a grant, or as recommended in writing by a funding or regulatory entity. The President, or his/her designee, will designate positions requiring a Criminal History Check using the criteria described in OAR 576-055-0020, and in consultation with the hiring supervisor. The designation will be applied based on a position-by-position review of specific job duties and requirements. If your position has been designated as a critical or security-sensitive position, your supervisor is required to inform you of that fact before assigning those duties.