- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Does a Criminal History Check require fingerprints?
Subject:Criminal History Check
Not in every case. Criminal History Checks may be fingerprint-based or non-fingerprint-based dependent on residency history of the applicant, access types of the critical or security-sensitive position, or the necessity to verify the identity of an applicant. If fingerprints are required, the Office of Human Resources will instruct the applicant via email. Fingerprint services are offered free of charge on campus through the Department of Public Safety, or at local law enforcement or fingerprinting services agencies for a fee.