- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Do existing OSU employees ever need a Criminal History Check?
Subject:Criminal History Check
A Criminal History Check may be required of a person currently serving as an employee or volunteer if he/she seeks appointment to a new position that is designated as a critical or security-sensitive position. A non-fingerprint-based Criminal History Check may be conducted every two years following date of hire, initial service date, or position assignment for an employee or volunteer providing service in a university-sponsored Youth Program, or more frequently pursuant to OAR 576-055-0160.