- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
If I have a criminal record, does that automatically disqualify me from applying to the position?
Subject:Criminal History Check
No. The existence of a criminal history will not automatically preclude an applicant from employment or service with the university. A Criminal History Check is intended to verify that the applicant is free from criminal convictions related to the position responsibilities that would make the applicant unqualified to perform the responsibilities of the position. The President, or his/her designee, will review the Criminal History Check information and determine the applicant’s fitness to hold the position. Every applicant’s criminal history report is evaluated on a position-by-position basis.