- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Is every OSU applicant required to complete a Criminal History Check?
Subject:Criminal History Check
No. In accordance with OAR 576, Division 55, Criminal History Checks, Oregon State University may only require checks for employment and services purposes limited to those positions deemed critical or security-sensitive. Only applicants who have critical or security-sensitive duties in designated access types need a Criminal History Check. Please refer to the Criminal History Check Crosswalk for access types and corresponding duty examples.