- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
23. How do I withdraw my retirement funds if I am terminating employment?
If you are a PERS member terminating employment, and you wish to withdraw your funds, you must request a form directly from PERS by calling them at 1-888-320-7377. The termination paperwork processed by your department will automatically generate the PERS Notice of Separation. Both pieces must be received by PERS before your refund can be processed.