- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
20. How do I continue coverage if I lose benefit eligibility?
The insurance continuation process is handled by a company called BenefitHelp Solutions. When Employee Benefits is notified that an employee is losing benefits eligibility, we notify BenefitHelp Solutions. They then send information regarding the self-pay process and the rates to your home address. For questions regarding the COBRA continuation process, contact Employee Benefits.