- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
02. When do I enroll? How do I get started once I'm employed?
You must enroll within 60 days of your hire date. Your department will request a benefit packet for you. This will include information about your group orientation session where you may ask questions and get assistance. If you have questions, please contact Employee Benefits for assistance.