- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
01. Who is eligible for benefits at OSU?
Classified and unclassified academic and professional employees working at least half-time on appointments of 90 days or longer (or per term for 9-month appointments) are eligible for benefits.