- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
13. I just enrolled for benefits, and my first earnings statement shows double deduction on all my insurance plans. Why?
Insurance benefits are paid a month in advance. Therefore, if your coverage is effective January 1, and your earnings statement with benefits deductions is received January 31, you will see deductions for January and February coverage.