- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
21. If my dependents lose eligibility, can they continue coverage under the COBRA program?
A dependent losing eligibility does have the right to self-pay coverage under the COBRA program. Contact Employee Benefits to request a form to delete the dependent from active coverage. When the form is returned to our office, we will notify BenefitHelp Solutions of the status change, and they will provide self-pay information to the dependent losing eligibility.