- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
25. Are there any counseling services available to employees and their families?
Yes; OSU recognizes that employees may face personal problems that are difficult to solve without outside help. To help employees and their families deal with difficult personal problems, OSU has established an EAP (Employee Assistance Program). The EAP is designed to provide short term effective professional help in solving problems or finding someone who can help.
The EAP is a free confidential service that is provided to OSU faculty and staff who work half-time or more. Dependents are also eligible for the service and are encouraged to use it. You may live anywhere in the State of Oregon and still be eligible.
Eligible employees and dependents may use the cost free referral/counseling services of the EAP for up to three visits per year per family.
More information is available from the EAP provider, Cascade Centers, Inc. at 1-800-433-2320 or at the Cascade Center website.