- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Can I cancel coverage?
Employee dental and basic life are required as part of the benefits package. Employees with other medical coverage may opt out of health insurance. New employees may decline the entire benefits package, but by doing so, are also forfeiting the contribution and any cash back they may have received. Long Term Care (LTC) is one of the few deductions that can be cancelled at any time. Employees wanting to cancel the LTC plan must submit their request in writing to Employee Benefits. Requests should include: employee name, SSN, signature, date of signature, and plan to be cancelled. Cancellation is effective the first of the month following the date the form is submitted to Employee Benefits.