- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
03. Do I need to actively enroll for benefits?
There is no automatic coverage. You must complete enrollment to participate in the Public Employee Benefits Board (PEBB) health coverage programs. Even if you choose to opt out of health coverage, you must complete the appropriate enrollment. If declining the benefits package, you will not be eligible for any cash back that may be associated with the benefits package.