- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
14. I am a 9-month employee. What happens to my benefits over the summer?
If you are designated as an academic-year employee, your benefits are "triple deducted" in May to pay for June, August, and September coverage (June pay covers July benefits). Your employer contribution will continue to be paid for you over the summer for XXX insurances. Your portion of premium payments will be triple deducted also with the exception of Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and the Flexible Spending Accounts. If you receive cash back you will receive triple cash back. In order to qualify for summer coverage, you must be in an eligible position in the spring and expected to return to an eligible position in the fall.