- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
How does the online applicant recruitment process work?
Subject:Applying for a Position Opening
Applicants may complete a general employment profile and apply to specific positions at http://oregonstate.edu/jobs from any computer with Internet access. All applications will be screened by a search committee.. Those applicants who are to be interviewed will be contacted by the hiring unit or search chair. Applicants may check the progress of their application to a position opening at any time by logging into their online account and viewing the Application Status page.