- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Classification & Compensation
We are reviewing and updating OSU’s Professional Faculty compensation program. We will assess our existing compensation philosophy/practices, leverage current industry best practices and market data, and clarify our procedures.
OUS classification specification, including class title, class number and salary range.
Classified compensation plan, information technology rates, conversion table, temporary staff plan and student compensation plan.