- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Paul Biwan has worked in higher education for more than 25 years. A significant amount of this time has been focused in the areas of:
- organizational systems,
- group dynamics,
- change implementation,
- one-on-one performance consultation, and
- workplace intervention.
Biwan has a degree in psychology and a masters degree in public administration. His passion for organizational and personal effectiveness combined with the complexities of the higher education environment led him to pursue work at the University of Washington, Carthage College in Wisconsin, Arizona State University, and finally to Oregon State University.
Helping organizations and people realize their potential is a personal commitment for Biwan. He combines his extensive knowledge of tried and true models with current organizational trends, and a deep understanding of systems operation and human behavior, to design and development effective programs.
Because of Biwan's expertise and skill, his workshops, one-to-one consultations, group facilitations, and individual performance coaching are not the typical "packaged" programs. His ability to address free-flowing dialogue and inquiry allows individuals and groups to reach their own meaningful conclusions.
Biwan has designed and developed training, consultation and facilitation programs at the request of:
- Deans, directors and department heads
- Campus groups and departments
- Campus administration units
- Managers & supervisors
- Academic, professional and classified employees