- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Oregon State University aspires to be a community where the diverse life roles of students, faculty and staff are respected and nurtured. We strive to create a family-friendly environment where your work life or school life can be balanced with your personal life. We believe:
- People are at their best when celebrated and supported by an engaged community.
- People are more productive and successful when all aspects of their lives are recognized and respected.
- Our community becomes more vital when people are empowered to contribute.
Oregon State University understands that you have many facets to your life, including personal, professional and academic demands. This website offers information and resources to assist you in balancing the daily demands and opportunities of your life, whether you are a student, faculty or staff member.
Please read President Ray and Provost Randhawa's message below and then visit the Resources page, from the menu in the right column, that best describes you to find resources to assist in creating LifeBalance.
Should you have additional questions please contact Robynn Pease, Director, Worklife Program or Donna Chastian and Dave Blake in the Office of Human Resources.