- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Welcome to the Oregon State University Office of Human Resources. I am proud to represent over 70 human resource professionals serving our campus community. Whether you come across us in your Business Center or our Central Office we are committed to creating One HR-One Voice.
All of us serving within the University HR community are focused on providing service that allows faculty and staff to achieve their potential and reduce obstacles to full engagement and a greater sense of job satisfaction. We recognize that we live in a complex environment; however, we should strive to reduce that complexity to allow you to focus on our most important resource—our students.
The world of work is becoming increasingly interconnected as we strive to manage compliance and business needs with practical solutions and I invite each of you to contact me personally if I can assist in making your job just a bit easier.
Additionally, if you would like to let us know how we are doing, please access our anonymous survey.
David M. Blake, PhD, SPHR
Salary Compression Increases for Tenured/Tenure-Track Faculty: FY 2012-2013
Implementation of Mandatory Unpaid Leave (Furlough) for Classified Employees
- FAQs Related to SEIU/OPEU Bargaining Contract (.pdf)
- FAQs from October 2011 meetings (.pdf)
- How To Calculate Classified Furlough Hours & Doc Pay (.pdf)
Employee Benefit Updates
News & Information
Human Resources Calendar
View the Entire Calendar