How can I obtain reports for the teaching assistants that I supervise?

The person with access rights (the departmental administrative person with permissions) will need to go in and compile a report for the instructor. They can do this by going into eSET and selecting the relevant courses and sections and exporting as an Excel file or as PDFs. These can then be sent to the instructor. Per University policy, the instructor will not see the comments (unless the comment is signed) or responses to open-ended questions.