- APAA Home
- Academic Programs
Below is a list of questions frequently asked by students. The questions are sorted into alphabetized categories to help you.
- I am concerned my response is not anonymous./ How is it you know which evaluations I have completed or not if this is supposed to be anonymous? / I have heard instructors can associate a student with an evaluation.
- Do instructors have the ability to see feedback on their courses before assigning final grades?
- Why do you all hold our grades and transcripts until course evaluations are completed?/ Why are you forcing us to complete evaluations?
- I accidentally gave my instructor the wrong score! Can I re-do that evaluation?/ I declined an evaluation but decided I would like to complete it. Can I re-do my evaluation?
- What’s the difference between a signed and unsigned comment?
- When can instructors see signed comments?
- If I am no longer anonymous when I sign a comment, why would I want to do that?