- APAA Home
- Academic Programs
eSET access problems are generally related to browser or pop-up issues. First, please make sure pop ups are allowed. Also, try changing browsers (i.e., if you're using Explorer, switch to Mozilla Firefox or vice versa). These solutions generally solve the issue.
On a final note, if you're still having difficulty accessing the system, try clearing the java and browser cache as follows:
Clear Java cache:
- Open up the Control Panel
- Double click the Java Icon
- Under the General tab, you will see a button labeled, 'Settings…' for Temporary Internet Files.
- In the dialog box that opens click the button, 'Delete Files.'
Firefox cache and cookies:
- Open up Firefox
- Under Tools, select Clear Recent History…
- Under Time Range to Clear: select EVERYTHING
- Click all the boxes:
- Browsing & Download History
- Form & Search History
- Click the Clear Now button
If you continue to have problems, please call Beverly Dirks at 541-737-7463 or send her an email at Beverly.Dirks@oregonstate.edu.
Hold Removal for Grades/Transcripts
Once you have completed all of your evaluations, a “Remove Hold” button will appear. Once you’ve pressed the button, holds on grade/transcripts should be removed within a few minutes. If you complete all evaluations and exit the system without pressing “Remove Hold,” simply re-enter the Student Evaluation of Teaching system and the hold will automatically be removed.
NOTE: Holds relating to Student Evaluation of Teaching affect only student access to grades and transcripts. They DO NOT affect a student’s ability to register for classes.