Graduate Requirements/Catalog Contract Policy
The following points are to be considered when determining the graduation requirements for a given student.
- The printed catalog is the contract with the student.
- The University graduation requirements are based on the student's matriculation date.
- College and major graduation requirements are based on the date of the major declaration.
- Current policy requires a student to reapply after not enrolling at OSU for four consecutive terms; the printed catalog for the resulting readmission/matriculation date will become the catalog of record for graduation requirements.
- For Degree Partnership Program students the first term the student registers for courses at OSU will be the matriculation date and will determine the catalog of record for graduation requirements.