Delivery of an Existing Program at OSU Cascades
Each OSU department is responsible for the quality and health of its programs that are offered in Bend. In order to make an existing degree or certificate program available at OSU Cascades, a proposal to Extend an Existing Program to a New Location is required.
- Approval by the Corvallis-based unit leader and Dean, and the Cascades-based Program Leader, Dean, and the Vicer President is required. Faculty from both campuses will be informed and given the opportunity to provide input on the proposal.
- A library resource review must be attached to the MOU.
- The proposal including the library review shall be submitted to the Office of Academic Programs, Assessment, and Accreditation who will coordinate the approval process.
- The MOU requires approval by the Graduate Council and the Dean of the Graduate School, if the program is a graduate program.
- All MOUs require approval by the Curriculum Council.
The review is to ensure:
- Strength, viability, consistency of assessment, and quality;
- Adequacy of resources;
- Consistency with OSU policies and procedures.
Approval & Revisions: Curriculum Council 2/26/04; revised Curriculum Council 6/7/06; revised by APAA 12/15/11 Additional Information: Curriculum Council minutes 2/26/04