- APAA Home
- Academic Programs
Refer Cat II questions to Sarah Williams by phone (541-737-9560) or e-mail
- New Course, Option, Minor
- Change Course (including add/delete BCC, DPD or WIC status, change grading mode, prerequisites, etc.), Option, Minor, Certificate, Major
- Drop Course, Option, Minor
- Change Requirements of Department or College
Guidance for Preparing a Proposal
- What will the electronic proposal look like? How do I enter information?
Under General Info in the Proposal, you will be asked for an Effective Term/Year. Please request the desired effective date. Note that depending on the length of the review, effective dates may need to be set to a future term. Once a proposal is approved, the Registrar's Office will finalize the effective date, which can be no earlier than one week prior to registration beginning for the next term.
- Logging into the System
- Minimum Syllabus Requirements
- Automated Liaison Function
- You may also contact Sarah Williams at 541-737-9560 for assistance.