- APAA Home
- Academic Programs
Generating Rollup Reports
Out of concern for instructor confidentiality, please DO NOT run or publish Rollup Reports for course levels or types that have fewer than three instructors.* Rollup Reports involving fewer than three instructors have the potential to violate faculty records and confidentiality policy. http://oregonstate.edu/admin/aa/faculty-handbook-faculty-records-and-periodic-review
To run Rollup Reports
1) Log onto eSET: https://adminfo.ucsadm.oregonstate.edu/prod/twbkwbis.P_WWWLogin?ret_code=E (Please note, the system seems to work best with the browser Mozilla Firefox.)
2) Click on the “Menu” button at the top right of the page
3) Click on the "Reports" drop-down menu
4) Click on “Rollup Reports”
5) Select the term for which the report is required, and drill down to reach the informational level required.
*When running Rollup Reports, unless you are absolutely certain that at least three instructors are teaching at that particular course level or type, always double-check the number of faculty represented by utilizing the Report Browser. To do so, go to:
- Menu - Reports - Report Browser
- Select the term, school and department
- Individual courses will appear below
- Look at the courses and instructors associated with the report you are running
- If there are fewer than three instructors, DO NOT run or make these reports available
Your unit may decide it wishes a larger minimum than three. While a small number in the “# Responses” category of Rollup Reports may provide an indication of a course level with fewer than three instructors, DO NOT RELY SOLELY ON THAT NUMBER. There are instances of large courses taught by only one instructor.
Please contact Beverly Dirks at Beverly.Dirks@oregonstate.edu or 541-737-7463 if you have any questions.