Living in the heart of Beaver Nation is an amazing experience.
Benny wants you to stay!
Fill out the application ahead of time at MyUHDS (Online application goes live April 1).
Important Dates for Fall 2015 Returning Student Applicants
- February 25, 2015: Housing Expo put on by ASOSU
- Begin collecting interest in returning to on-campus housing
- April 1, 2015: Current OSU Students who indicated interest in returning to on-campus housing may begin picking rooms and signing a housing and dining contract for 2015-2016.*
- April 6– May 31, 2015: All Current OSU students may select rooms
- May 15, 2015: Current OSU student contract cancellation deadline for 2015-2016.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Returning Student Room Selection
Starting to think about housing for next year??
Living at Oregon State for another year gives residents access to academic resources, career planning and leadership opportunities designed to help them be a competitive job or graduate school applicant.
Residents return for the convenience of on-campus dining, included utilities and services, and the student community. With more than 350 student clubs, along with all kinds of activities and events happening every day, there are always new friends to make, new experiences to try and new interests to discover. On-campus housing is a diverse and welcoming space where students can feel comfortable in their identities and learn more about others.
Returning residents are leaders in our residential communities, and have the first choice of on-campus housing for next year.
Many returning students plan to live in Halsell Hall, the International Living-Learning Center or the Tebeau Hall in order to live in communities of fellow upperclassmen. However, all 15 residence halls at Oregon State are available to returning students. Read more about our campus living-learning communities and special interest communities.
To learn more about these options, please contact UHDS via email or by calling 541-737-4771.