- Eco-friendly. Reduce your impact on the environment.
- Economical. Get 20 cents off each purchase in your container (Use it 3-4 times per week and it pays for itself in 1 term!).
- Convenient. A durable container that is perfect for people on the go.
How It Works
Step 1: Buy token.
Purchase a token (equivalent to one Eco2Go container) for $7 at the dining center register.
Step 2: Exchange token for container.
Give your token to your food server and they will pack your food in an Eco2Go container.
Step 3: Receive discount.
Get 20 cents off your total purchase each time you use an Eco2Go container. (Use it 3-4 times/week and it will pay itself off in 1 term.)
Step 4: Return container for token.
After giving your container a quick rinse, return it in the bin at the dining center register in exchange for a token. Return locations are as follows:
- Southside Station: At the front cash registers
- Marketplace West: At Clubhouse Deli cash registers
- McNary Dining: At Zephyros and Service Center or Boardwalk cash registers (depending on whether the Service Center is open)
Step 5: Repeat!
Continue trading tokens and containers each time you eat.
- As a courtesy to other participants, please return the container within 24 hours of each use.
- If you lose the container or the token, you must re-join the program ($7 per token) to get a replacement.