Oregon State University

After the End of the Term

OSU Campus

A student must have earned a minimum number of credits equal to half-time status (6 credits undergraduate/5 credits graduate) for the previous term and must maintain continuous enrollment to receive loan funds after a term ends. If the loan period included both the prior term and the current term, the student also must be enrolled at least half-time for the current term to be eligible for any loan disbursement.

If the student is receiving a loan for just one term, for example, the fall term only, the financial aid award must have been offered and accepted before the end of the term. Federal regulations mandate that a loan for a term that has already ended can be certified only if the student is currently enrolled at least half-time and there has been no gap in enrollment.

Contact Info

Copyright ©  2014 Oregon State University